Friday, February 4, 2011

Introduction to my personal blog about exercising the body as well as the mind. Welcome.

Greetings. Call me Game and Box. I also go by my name Mark, if you would prefer.

I want to share my thoughts and findings to the world at large about what I personally find to be effective techniques to train the human body. Exercise is a passion of mine and it is my hope that someone could benefit from a healthy utilization of my findings to improve their health, fitness, and well being. Also, I want to include anything I find that exercises our mind.

Why call myself Game and Box? Well I believe life is a game of rules and I love the sport of boxing. Another way I thought of it was because I love all types of card games, board games, and video games that used to come in a box.

Please enjoy your stay at my blog reading and learning along with me.

-Game and Box

5 comments: